TEXAS FIRE PROTECTION WATER TANKS
FIRE PROTECTION WATER SOLUTIONS
We offer fire flow and fire protection water storage solutions that are designed to comply with the Texas Fire Code, NFPA standards for fire protection as well as the state of Texas Building Standards Code.
The State of Texas has a unifying Fire Code that it utilized in all counties. There are provisions based on local authority requirements on this code based on the location of the project.
When a Building or Property Needs Fire Protection Water Storage to Comply with the Texas Fire Code, We Provide the Tank with the Necessary Components
1. Determine the local requirements for capacity, accessories, etc.
2. We will design the fire protection water storage tank to the project needs as well as develop an engineering package for the permit.
3. Our optional engineering package for your project can be used to obtain the fire protection tank permit.
4. Our accredited installation network will deliver and install the Pioneer Water Tank onsite.
Pioneer Water Tanks are approved for fire protection for the entire State of Texas. Learn more about fire code requirements for major cities in Texas and how we can provide water storage solutions locally:
PIONEER WATER TANKS COMPLY WITH NFPA 22
The NFPA 22 standards for water storage for fire protection sets the minimum requirements for the design, construction, installation, and maintenance of water tanks and their accessories.
Chapter four of the NFPA 22 Standards for Private Fire Protection covers the general requirements while the other chapters go into depth by the type of water tank.
See the Entire Assessment of Pioneer Water Tanks to NFPA 22, Link Below
Why Choose Pioneer Water Tanks for Fire Protection?
1. Texas ready Pioneer Water Tanks are the longest-lasting tank with firefighting adapter options that can also double as a drinking water source.
Our fire protection water tanks work well with the Texas Fire Code requirements and our optional engineering packages make the permit process easier.
Buildings are required to have fire sprinkler systems installed, according to the Texas fire and building codes. If fire flow is not achieved with the providing water supply, additional water storage may be needed for fire code compliance.
2. Pioneer fire-protection tanks comply with NFPA National Fire Protection Association standards, as required by the Texas Fire Code, for fire-water storage.
Fire protection packages come with a complete set of engineer-approved drawings.
3. Pioneer offers a wide variety of water-storage options with capacities ranging from 5,000 to 1,000,000 Gallons.
Pioneer Water Tanks are backed by our industry-leading warranty, so you can rest easy knowing you have a fire-protection solution that will last.
4. Pioneer Water Tanks are made of Zincalume® steel that has been proven to withstand fire immersion and resist corrosion, ensuring the safety of your water supply in even the worst emergencies.
Our full line of anti-vortex and fire-fighting adapters ensure water is always available for quick access during a fire emergency.