FIRE PROTECTION WATER TANKS
Why Choose Pioneer Water Tanks for Fire Protection?
1. Pioneer Water Tanks are in California as the longest-lasting tank with firefighting adapter options that can also double as a drinking water source.
Our fire protection water tanks work well with local fire code authority requirements and our optional engineering packages make the permit process easier.
Buildings are required to have fire sprinkler systems installed, according to the County fire and building codes. If fire flow is not achieved with the providing water supply, additional water storage may be needed for fire code compliance.
2. Pioneer fire-protection tanks comply with NFPA National Fire Protection Association standards, as required by the California Fire Code, for fire-water storage.
Fire protection packages come with a complete set of engineer-approved drawings.
3. Pioneer offers a wide variety of water-storage options with capacities ranging from 10,000 to 1,000,000 Gallons.
Pioneer Water Tanks are backed by our industry-leading warranty, so you can rest easy knowing you have a fire-protection solution that will last.
4. Pioneer Water Tanks are made of Zincalume® steel that has been proven to withstand fire immersion and resist corrosion, ensuring the safety of your water supply in even the worst emergencies.
Our full line of anti-vortex and fire-fighting adapters ensure water is always available for quick access during a fire emergency.
5. Pioneer Water Tanks’ 30-Year dedication to providing the longest-lasting water storage that is always ready, works well for the vast and varied environments of California with the high risk of fire.
Our tanks are used as a water source for firefighting for properties without any other water source and as a water source for fire departments.
Our standard capacities and accessories are quoted to the project requirements to get you the best price possible.
Choose the Capacity Size of Fire Protection Tank That You Need
|Tank Code||US Gallons||Diameter|