ARIZONA FIRE PROTECTION WATER TANKS
The Permit Process in Arizona is Regulated by
The Arizona Department of Housing, the State Fire Marshal, the Arizona Fire Code, and Local Fire Authorities
“The Arizona State Fire Code requires the submittal of plans for new construction, remodeling, alterations, and additions to state and county buildings, public schools, charter, and private schools. Construction of ALL occupancy types, except residential dwellings of less than 5 units, located in areas without a locally adopted fire code, must be reviewed for compliance with the State Fire Code by the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
All structures and projects must meet the specifications for fire flow, fire department access, occupant egress, emergency lighting, and fire protection systems. Structures and projects subject to this review include, but are not limited to”:
– Construction of new buildings or structures
– Additions to existing structures
– Modifications or alterations to existing structures that impact any egress component
– Addition of security measures
– Installation, modification, or alteration of any security gate
– Building change of use
– Occupancy classification change
> Arizona State Statute and Fire Code
When a Building or Property Needs Fire Protection Water Storage to Comply with the Fire Code,
We Provide the Tank with the Necessary Components
1. Determine the local authority requirements for capacity, accessories, etc.
2. We will design the fire protection water storage tank to the project needs as well as develop an engineering package for the permit.
3. Our optional engineering package for your project can be used to obtain the fire protection tank permit.
4. Our accredited installation network will deliver and install the Pioneer Water Tank onsite.
Why Choose Pioneer Water Tanks for Fire Protection?
1. Pioneer Water Tanks are approved in Arizona for homes and commercial applications for fire protection, drinking water, irrigation and more.
Our fire protection water tanks work well with the Arizona Fire Code requirements and our optional engineering packages make the permit process easier.
2. Pioneer fire-protection tanks are designed to exceed NFPA National Fire Protection Association standards, as required by the Arizona Fire Code, for fire-water storage.
Fire protection packages come with a complete set of engineer-approved drawings.
3. Pioneer offers a wide variety of water-storage options with capacities ranging from 5,000 to 1,000,000 Gallons.
Pioneer Water Tanks are backed by our industry-leading warranty, so you can rest easy knowing you have a fire-protection solution that will last. Commercial projects are warrantied per project, based on the application and applicable local regulations.
4. Pioneer Water Tanks are made of Zincalume® steel that has been proven to withstand fire immersion and resist corrosion, ensuring the safety of your water supply in even the worst emergencies.
Our full line of anti-vortex and fire-fighting adapters ensure water is always available for quick access during a fire emergency.
5. For over 30-years, Pioneer Water Tanks have been dedicated to providing the longest-lasting water storage solution worldwide. Pioneer Water Tanks are ready for onsite delivery and accredited installation in Arizona.
Our tanks are used as a water source for firefighting for properties without any other water source and as a water source for fire departments.
Our standard capacities and accessories are quoted to the project requirements to get you the best price possible.
Pioneer Water Tanks Comply with the NFPA 22 Standard for Water Tanks for Private Fire Protection
The NFPA 22 standards for water storage for fire protection sets the minimum requirements for the design, construction, installation, and maintenance of water tanks and their accessories.
Chapter four of the NFPA 22 Standards for Private Fire Protection covers the general requirements while the other chapters go into depth by the type of water tank.
See the Entire Assessment of Pioneer Water Tanks to NFPA 22, Link Below
Pioneer Water Tanks are engineered to NFPA standards for water storage for fire protection. The tank’s firefighting adapters and nozzles options are compatible with fire hoses in America.
Our tanks come standard with poly outlet and inlets but they can all be upgraded to our brass options. Additional accessories are available for different compliance needs.
We stock a range of firefighting fittings that provide instant access to fire reserve storage in case of an emergency that complies with NFPA 22 standards. Turn your water tank into a water source for firefighters with hose fittings.
All Pioneer Water Tanks can be orientated to suit client requirements. We have the flexibility to insert Nozzles (inlets and outlets, etc) through the tank wall, roof or floor. They can adapt to most flange tables – BSP, D, E, DN, DIN or ANSI.
We include our standard polyethylene fitting with an option to upgrade to galvanized steel or brass fittings. Our commercial line of nozzles ranges from 2” – 16” diameter with even more options outside of this range.
Nozzle orientation is an important component in tank design. The position and size of the nozzles will determine the “effective” or usable storage capacity. Before we manufacture any commercially designed water tank we create a nozzle orientation drawing.
This allows you (or the engineer) to nominate the position of each nozzle – inlet, outlet, overflow, etc. to match up with existing or new pipework.
KEEP WATER FRESH AND CLEAN FOR LONGER
Combine your drinking and fire water storage in one cost-effective, space-efficient tank. Pioneer Water Tanks has partnered with SANITIZED® – the world-leading institute in antimicrobial hygiene technology – to create the AQUALINER® Fresh. The AQUALINER® Fresh is a new cutting-edge tank liner that works to protect against the build-up of mold, algae, mildew, and biofilm.