50,000-Gallon Water Storage Tanks for Fire Protection
Gross Capacity: 51,785-Gallons
Tank Diameter: 35′ 2″
Tank Wall Height: 7′ 2″
General Arrangment of Tank Below Shows Standard Inclusions, Drawing Does Not Include Firefighting Adapters or Nozzels
50,000-Gallon Fire Protection Water Tank Features:
1. Engineered to NFPA 22 Private Fire Protection Tank Standards
2. Firefighting Nozzle and Adapter Options that Comply with Local Fire Requirements, as well as additional outlets, inlets, and valve options.
3. Efficient one-day installation without heavy machinery with onsite delivery
4. Zincalume® Steel tank body that is tested and proven to outlast galvanized steel by 200% longer.
5. Vast commercial accessory options including level indicators, access hatches, external and internal ladder options
6. Static and commercial vent options that comply with NFPA
7. Includes our 20-year warranty on the tank and tank liner.
8. Our BPA-Free, Antimicrobial, NSF-61 Certified AQUALINER® Fresh Tank Liner that keeps water fresh and clean, for longer, so that your tank can double as drinking water storage.
9. Pioneer Water Tanks manufacturing has been producing top of the line tanks for 30-Years with exceptional service.
10. Pioneer Water Tanks used for fire protection are used worldwide during fire emergencies as well as for commercial applications with proven results.
FIRE PROTECTION WATER SOLUTIONS
Engineered to NFPA 22 Standard for Private Fire Protection
Pioneer Water Tanks are engineered to NFPA standards for water storage for fire protection.
The tank body and roof are made of Zincalume® Steel, which is proven to withstand fire immersion. The tank’s firefighting adapters and nozzles are compatible with fire hoses across California.
Permit Ready Tank Solutions
We can provide our optional engineering packages for Pioneer Water Tanks to make the permit process easier.
Pioneer Water Tanks are used as fire protection and more applications across North America with verified Engineer wet-stamped projects available at request.
Also Can Provide Drinking Water Storage
Pioneer Water Tanks include our exclusive BPA-Free, Antimicrobial, NSF-61 Certified AQUALINER® Fresh tank liner unless requested otherwise.
Keep your water fresh and clean for longer within the AQUALINER® Fresh.